''Whether the sun is shining, or I'm particularly motivated that day. I Just Keep Going''
Julian is the Founder of Fuxam - An Ed-Tech Start-up From Berlin With An Innovative All-In-One Software Solution To Revolutionise The Digital Landscape Of Educational Institutions. He has taken the challenge to answer our 20 Truth Questions, For us to gain some insight, And learn the Truth about the person behind the venture.
My TRUTH Story:
1. INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON TO A CROWD OF 10,000+ PEOPLE? Julian Schröder Is the CEO & Co-founder of Fuxam. He is a former competitive athlete, and is responsible for sales and investor relations.
2. WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A TRUTH FOUNDER? A Truth Founder is someone who gives everything for the cause they believe in. Someone who falls down a thousand times just to reach the top once again. Someone who knows that they have to fight for 10 years to reach their goal in the end.
3. WHAT EVENT OR EVENTS HAPPENED TO YOU THAT INSPIRED YOU TO BECOME A FOUNDER?
I had the vision to solve my own problem. That was what drove me.
4. WHAT IS YOUR MORNING ROUTINE & RITUAL? I get up, brush my teeth, shave, wash my face, have breakfast, then just work and give 100% every day.
5. WHAT MANTRA,QUOTE,LINE OR PHRASE DO YOU SAY OFTEN TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE YOURSELF? For me, the deciding factor is just simply to measure. I don't need a mantra or anything else. I know I always give my best until I reach my goal day after day. No matter how I feel, Whether the sun is shining or I'm particularly motivated that day. I Just Keep Going.
6. WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE SHOULD CARE ABOUT YOUR VENTURE? We are revolutionizing the education system. For me, education is the foundation of a functioning society and the world.
How we learn and teach ourselves, our children and the people around us is very important. Everyone learns, no matter what age. A good learning environment is crucial, because this is the only way to create innovation and for us to progress.
7. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE TO MAKE YOUR VENTURE A SUCCESS?
I am a former competitive athlete and have only one goal; To achieve my goal, and will rather die than give it up.
8. WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE FOR YOUR VENTURE? ( START WTIH: IMAGINE A WORLD... WHAT IF...WE WILL BE... )
Imagine a world in where our educational software runs as smoothly as our social media apps, a world in which learning is fun. and where my software helps me and doesn't hold me back.
9. ANSWER THESE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE - I BELIEVE... I DON'T BELIEVE... I believe that progress can only be made together, And that cooperation is the key to success.
10. WHAT'S ONE DECISION YOU MADE AS A FOUNDER THAT COMPLETELY CHANGED THE COURSE OF YOUR JOURNEY? Deciding to conduct our first financing round with angel investors instead of VC's.
11. WHAT DO YOU REGARD AS YOUR GREATEST SUCCESS PERSONALLY & AS A FOUNDER? Never giving up, no matter how hard it gets. That's how I became a German champion in hurdling. I use that same intention and energy in my start-up.
12. WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHY? That is a difficult question. I think I have a relatively good mindset and a kind of doer mentality. That's my biggest advantage in life.
13. WHAT'S ONE THING YOU CAN IMPROVE ABOUT YOURSELF, AND WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE NOT DONE IT BY NOW?
I think patience and calmness are what I can't afford to improve at the moment. I'm under a lot of pressure, And that has advantages and disadvantages.
14. WHAT'S THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED OR GIVEN, OR BOTH?
Focus on your strengths and perfect them. Be a specialist and not a jack of all trades.
15. ON A SCALE FROM 1 TO 10 - 10 BEING THE BEST. HOW WELL DO YOU THINK YOU AND YOUR TRUTH STORY IS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD BY YOUR COMMUNITY? ( WHY NOT 10? ) 7
16. WHO DO YOU MOST ADMIRE AND WHY? People who are satisfied with what they have. Who don't want to change anything and are simply happy with what they have.
17. DESCRIBE YOUR VENTURE - ELEVATOR PITCH STYLE?
We: Oliver, Leo and Julian, are the driving forces behind Fuxam - An ed-tech start-up from Berlin, With an innovative all-in-one software solution to revolutionise the digital landscape of educational institutions. Our platform supports universities and further education institutions in improving and simplifying their administration, teaching, learning processes and examinations through the use of artificial intelligence.
18. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT MISSION STATEMENT OR MESSAGE + MARKET FIT FOR YOUR VENTURE?
That progress can only be achieved together. We want to focus primarily on universities and continued educational organisations.
19. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO TO UNWIND AFTER A LONG WORK DAY?
Sport. Sport. Sport.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU TREATED YOURSELF TO AND WHAT DID YOU CELEBRATE? I recently celebrated the closing of our financing round. I rewarded myself with an entry-level pen from Montblanc.
BONUS QUESTION: WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAY TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPORTING YOU ON YOUR AMBITIOUS JOURNEY?
Thank you for all your support, it wouldn't be possible without you. Thank you for everything!
Become Our Next Truth Founder Today: - FREE To Submit & Be Published
Audience and Reach:
Reach: 15,000+ Subscribers & growing.
Co-Found Events: 250 - 300 People.
Audience: Entrepreneurs, Creators, Early Adopters.
Job Titles: Founder, CEO, and Business Owner.
Average e-mail open rate: 55%
We are in search of passionate Founders like You to share their truth stories in exchange for FREE Marketing in our newsletters and on our platform, To be introduced to our Co-Found Community of over 15,000+ Subscribers.
GREAT NEWS: You Don't Have To Do It Alone. - This Is Your invitation for us to answer your Truth Questions Together.
Request Your Invitation: HERE
Get The Latest Founder Interviews Direct To Your Inbox!
Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers To Our Newsletter, Where we send you Founder interviews & Truth Tips; For you to get insight, And learn the Truth about the person behind the venture from 20 Truth Questions Founders answer, For the chance to have their profiles and stories published on our site & newsletter.