''Build confidence that breeds success, that builds confidence, thus breeding more success''
Emanuel is the Founder of ZAZZKids - The Coolest And Most Sustainable Outfit Subscription Box For Kids. He has taken the challenge to answer our 20 Truth Questions, For us to get some insight, And learn the Truth about the people behind the venture.
My TRUTH Story:
1. INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON TO A CROWD OF 10,000+ PEOPLE? Emanuel is a joyful spirit ready for a good joke, but serious and focused when need be. He’s got an eye for everything design and novelties but appreciates true value and can tell the difference.
After graduating business school in Greece, he returned back home to Romania and, being a builder at heart, went on to create his first venture in the hospitality industry from his passion towards food and people.
Having established a brand, He decided to exit the business and pursue his next dream, something greater that will bring joy to people’s lives.
Having moved to Germany right in the midst of the pandemic, his next idea was slowly cooking and soon became well rounded. Thus, Zazz was born, the coolest and most sustainable outfit subscription box for kids. What once was an idea now is reality and can impact children from all across the globe, all in the name of doing good, by giving a little.
2. WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A TRUTH FOUNDER? A Truth Founder is a founder who is true to himself. He doesn't make any excuses and knows that what he is doing is what he stands for.
Doing what is best not only for himself but being aware of his surrounding environment and his community.
3. WHAT EVENT OR EVENTS HAPPENED TO YOU THAT INSPIRED YOU TO BECOME A FOUNDER?
Working with and for the people is something that has always felt inspiring to me. Being able to bring a bit of joy to someone using my product or service has just kept me going and made me strive for getting even better in order to share it with others.
Seeing what is happening in today’s world and the over-consumerism that fills our lives made me want to reevaluate my behaviors and to do something that others can see and use to improve their lives.
4. WHAT IS YOUR MORNING ROUTINE & RITUAL? After waking up ( I try to make it as early as possible ), I take my dog out for a short walk, while I do a bit of "journaling" in my mind, being aware and grateful for the new day and everything that I have, and making a brief schedule for the day. After that I exercise and start work.
5. WHAT MANTRA,QUOTE,LINE OR PHRASE DO YOU SAY OFTEN TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE YOURSELF? In this day and age, I can say that we would tend to have a new mantra every day, fiddling with our beliefs and selves. I try not to live by a specific line or phrase as every situation is different and we need to be our true selves at any given moment as well as to put in the hard work to make it happen because "Dreams/Visions without execution, are just hallucinations”
There we go, - that might be the line that inspires me the most at this time in life; And that ''We are here to live not just exist''
All the things that we tell ourselves are, at the end of the day, things that are ingrained in us and that we believe anyway, We should ''Build confidence that breeds success, that builds confidence, And breeds more success''
6. WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE SHOULD CARE ABOUT YOUR VENTURE? With the risk of being or sounding cocky, the ones who care are the ones that care about others and themselves. Zazz Kids was born from the idea of putting people first and doing good before anything else. Caring about Zazz Kids is not about the brand but about the community and the lives of so many unfortunate kids from around the world.
7. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE TO MAKE YOUR VENTURE A SUCCESS?
I don't. Not alone. I just truly believe that I can share my vision with bright and skilled minds that can help make it happen and by working together we can build a strong team that is driven by meaning and purpose.
8. WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE FOR YOUR VENTURE? ( START WTIH: IMAGINE A WORLD... WHAT IF...WE WILL BE... )
What if success were to be measured in terms of how many lives you've positively impacted or at least touched?
The success of Zazz is growing to become a marketplace that offers more than just products to its customers.
We believe that this can only be achieved by SERVING a great number of people, starting from the earliest stages of life, and passing the same values down on to others.
That would be a successful venture. We will become a brand by the people for the people.
9. ANSWER THESE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE - I BELIEVE... I DON'T BELIEVE... I believe everything happens for a reason. BUT I don't believe in leaving things to chance.
I believe that passion comes from knowing ourselves and from within. BUT I don't believe in only one passion.
I believe that people change. BUT I don't believe they CAN be changed if they do not want to.
I believe in love.
10. WHAT'S ONE DECISION YOU MADE AS A FOUNDER THAT COMPLETELY CHANGED THE COURSE OF YOUR JOURNEY? Probably thus far, my journey was changed when exiting the hospitality industry and pursuing online retail and fashion. It's hard to say "where I'd be if I'd done that differently", I can only imagine or assume, and I hate assuming. However, it would have been a hard time "riding" the pandemic as a restauranteur, so it was great timing and that decision was a great one.
11. WHAT DO YOU REGARD AS YOUR GREATEST SUCCESS PERSONALLY & AS A FOUNDER? A great success for me would be that I chose to move to a new country, even though I did not need to, was not pushed in any way, started a new life, set-up a new business, And basically became "reborn”.
Even though it might not seem like much yet, I consider myself on the way to becoming a great success.
12. WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHY? The fact that when I put my mind to do something, that I believe in, I will do it to the very end.
You might call it stubbornness, perseverance or maybe even madness but I like to think of it as creativity. I think it's because I see it working and it's rewarding, And not letting ego get in the way.
13. WHAT'S ONE THING YOU CAN IMPROVE ABOUT YOURSELF, AND WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE NOT DONE IT BY NOW?
My ability to speak up more, and not taking myself too seriously even after seeing that what I'm doing gets me to where I want to be.
Not speaking up can hurt people too, and that lack of communication can be detrimental.
Waiting for the perfect time to say the right words might never come.
14. WHAT'S THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED OR GIVEN, OR BOTH?
Don't let others dictate your outcome. Put in the work and the results will follow.
15. ON A SCALE FROM 1 TO 10 - 10 BEING THE BEST. HOW WELL DO YOU THINK YOU AND YOUR TRUTH STORY IS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD BY YOUR COMMUNITY? ( WHY NOT 10? ) It would have to be an 8. Being at the stage where we are now, it is hard for it to be a 10, as people often times understand things better when it becomes a success, and until then the only 10 would be for me personally, because I envisioned it and believe in it 100%.
16. WHO DO YOU MOST ADMIRE AND WHY? Even though I have found very few individuals that could contain all the features and attributes that I look up to, it's hard to pinpoint just one person that has the ability to be a great leader, motivate and support others, while being thoughtful and sharp-witted.
I would add the Stoics to my admired lot, because their teachings and wisdom offer, to this day, an excellent approach and guidance.
17. DESCRIBE YOUR VENTURE - ELEVATOR PITCH STYLE?
At Zazz Kids, we're all about dressing your little ones in style without the stress. We offer a unique subscription that delivers high-quality, curated outfits for kids aged 0-6yo right to your doorstep. We understand the struggle of finding the perfect outfits for your growing munchkins, so we've got you all covered.
Our mission? To make parents' lives easier and keep kids looking and feeling fabulous. With our subscription model, you'll receive a regular dose of trendy, seasonal, and themed clothing options.
But here's the kicker: when your kids outgrow our outfits, send them back for store credit, and we'll give those clothes a second life through charities and NGOs.
It's fashion that's eco-friendly and hassle-free. Join us in dressing up kids and saving the planet, one outfit at a time.
18. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT MISSION STATEMENT OR MESSAGE + MARKET FIT FOR YOUR VENTURE?
"Get more, by giving a little." Zazz Kids' combination of convenience, quality, style, and eco-friendliness sets it apart from traditional retailers. This uniqueness can give it a competitive edge in the market.
19. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO TO UNWIND AFTER A LONG WORK DAY?
Enjoy a good wine, with some nice pasta with great friends, if possible by the seaside. Or just go for a long walk.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU TREATED YOURSELF TO AND WHAT DID YOU CELEBRATE? Having proposed to my girlfriend and her having accepted.
BONUS QUESTION:WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAY TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPORTING YOU ON YOUR AMBITIOUS JOURNEY?
Thank you for being part of this great journey and for standing through thick and thin.
Let's do good and enjoy it together!
Become Our Next Truth Founder Today: - FREE To Submit & Be Published
Audience and Reach:
Reach: 15,000+ Subscribers & growing.
Co-Found Events: 250 - 300 People.
Audience: Entrepreneurs, Creators, Early Adopters.
Job Titles: Founder, CEO, and Business Owner.
Average e-mail open rate: 55%
We are in search of passionate Founders like You to share their truth stories in exchange for FREE Marketing in our newsletters and on our platform, To be introduced to our Co-Found Community of over 15,000+ Subscribers.
GREAT NEWS: You Don't Have To Do It Alone. - This Is Your invitation for us to answer your Truth Questions Together.
Request Your Invitation: HERE
Get The Latest Founder Interviews Direct To Your Inbox!
Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers To Our Newsletter, Where we send you Founder interviews & Truth Tips; For you to get insight, And learn the Truth about the person behind the venture from 20 Truth Questions Founders answer, For the chance to have their profiles and stories published on our site & newsletter.