''I believe before a Truth Founder can find his truth, He must first find himself by listening to his instincts & spirit''
David is the Founder of ROOT NOW - The Simplest Way To Generate Serious Income Hand In Hand With Nature. He has taken the challenge to answer our 20 Truth Questions, For us to get some insight, And learn the Truth about the people behind the venture.
My TRUTH Story:
1. INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON TO A CROWD OF 10,000+ PEOPLE? David is 26 years old and grew up in Bonn Bad Godesberg (Germany). During his studies, He often clashed with teachers almost daily because he enjoyed questioning their points of views. David has learned from an early age the importance of not judging anyone by their origin, social class or appearance, which is why he has a very mixed circle of friends today.
His Muslim friends showed him what it means to be generous. His Chinese friends, on the other hand, showed him what it means to have discipline, and his South American friends showed him what it means to enjoy life.
While studying business law, The Covid pandemic started, and due to the lack of face-to-face lectures he moved back to his parents house, Where he spent a lot of time in nature reading and reflecting. During this time he began to see a connection between science and spirituality. Therefore, (natural) science is for him not only a form of finding truth but also of finding God.
2. WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A TRUTH FOUNDER? A Truth Founder is an individual that has made it his life's work to do what his innermost self tells him to do. Before he can find his truth, however, he must first find himself; To listen to his his instincts and his spirit. Only when he does that can he enter the path of seeking the truth and striving for something greater.
3. WHAT EVENT OR EVENTS HAPPENED TO YOU THAT INSPIRED YOU TO BECOME A FOUNDER? When i was studying for my bachelors, I played with the idea of founding my own company but I didn't know what business I should start. During a mandatory internship in a start-up, I realized that the incomprehensible decisions of my boss were a reason to become self-employed. When I realised that Germany was losing its forests, I first tried to understand the correlations in order to then write my master's thesis in this context; Then find a solution that would intrinsically drive us humans to do more for the environment and bring nature and the economy into harmony.
4. WHAT IS YOUR MORNING ROUTINE & RITUAL? I usually wake up around 8 and make myself a coffee and something to eat. Eggs, bread, or muesli. Then I sit down at my desk, watch something on YouTube while I eat and then start my workday.
5. WHAT MANTRA,QUOTE,LINE OR PHRASE DO YOU SAY OFTEN TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE YOURSELF? Patience is a virtue. There are many good sayings, but this is the one I say most often.
6. WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE SHOULD CARE ABOUT YOUR VENTURE? People should care about my business idea because unlike many other founders in the climate tech sector, I have understood that the solution to an anthropogenic problem also requires an anthropogenic solution. My model is primarily about people being shown the simplest way to generate serious income hand in hand with nature. Only if the homo economicus decides to support nature, reforestation and similar measures can be scaled.
7. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE TO MAKE YOUR VENTURE A SUCCESS? I reflect a lot and most importantly listen to my inner voice and instincts when making decisions.
8. WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE FOR YOU PERSONALLY AND FOR YOUR VENTURE? My business will be a success when I can create a new source of income for a large number of landowners and indigenous communities from low-income countries who are paid by companies.
I myself am successful when I can achieve my personal goals, love unconditionally, do more good than bad and never stop listening to my inner voice.
9. ANSWER THESE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE - I BELIEVE... I DON'T BELIEVE... I believe that humanity is in a state of upheaval.
I do not believe that classical religions have a future.
I believe that we can balance economy and ecology.
I do not believe that states play the main role.
I believe that every human being can recognize himself and god within him.
I do not believe that it can happen without an enlightenment.
10. WHAT'S ONE DECISION YOU MADE AS A FOUNDER THAT COMPLETELY CHANGED THE COURSE OF YOUR JOURNEY? The decision to join forces with others, only to break up a year later.
11. WHAT DO YOU REGARD AS YOUR GREATEST SUCCESS PERSONALLY & AS A FOUNDER? To have found a business model that I believe in and enjoy working on.
Personally, my greatest success was to have recognized who I am and what I am capable of.
12. WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHY? That I do not think in black and white. There is no right and no wrong. I try not to judge a person without having talked to him. I like the idea of leaving the world with a positive impact and being in the service of others. The reason for this is that I believe that at the end of the day we have to justify our actions, and why not start today?
13. WHAT'S ONE THING YOU CAN IMPROVE ABOUT YOURSELF, AND WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE NOT DONE IT BY NOW?
To work harder and do more. My thoughts often wander and I get distracted easily.
14. WHAT'S THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED OR GIVEN, OR BOTH?
Patience is a virtue. Received and given.
15. ON A SCALE FROM 1 TO 10 - 10 BEING THE BEST. HOW WELL DO YOU THINK YOU AND YOUR TRUTH STORY IS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD BY YOUR COMMUNITY? ( WHY NOT 10? ) Maybe a 6. The reason for this is probably because of the fact that there is a lot of skepticism about our future. I, on the other hand, believe that we can lay the foundations for a great future in the coming decades if we just trust our instincts. In addition, I'm not sure if the emphasis on spirituality, will lead people to think I'm nuts. Therefore at this point again: I don't believe in God, I believe in the unity in the universe.
16. WHO DO YOU MOST ADMIRE AND WHY? I admire most the people who managed to create a really positive effect on this earth, searched for the truth and are therefore honored until today. Plato, Einstein, Darwin, and Nietzsche, just to name a few. In addition, I admire nature and the universe in general. At a closer look every atom, every molecule, every cell, every organism knows exactly what it has to do. It already has a plan, whose compositions we try to explain and express through science.
17. DESCRIBE YOUR VENTURE - ELEVATOR PITCH STYLE? I wanted to develop forestation projects, then quickly realised that planting trees is not difficult, but that you need 5 master's degrees to generate carbon credits in order to earn money. That's why I'm currently developing a platform that makes it possible for anyone who wants to become a project developer.
Specifically, data will be collected, which will then be converted into documents/contracts/plans with the help of AI.
With today's technology, it is possible to optimise and partially automate every component of project development. It's held on every carbon credit that is created via the platform.
18. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT MISSION STATEMENT OR MESSAGE + MARKET FIT FOR YOUR VENTURE?
Our mission is to enable anyone who wants to participate in the Voluntary Carbon Market. By optimizing planning, implementation and monitoring, costs can be saved, making Carbon Projects competitive with other forms of land use. As a result, an inherently sustainable form of management can be scaled up, leading to increased sequestration/savings of Co2.
19. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO TO UNWIND AFTER A LONG WORK DAY?
Either meeting my friends, Or listening to music and reading a book.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU TREATED YOURSELF TO AND WHAT DID YOU CELEBRATE? Yesterday I went out for a very tasty Kurdish dinner with my girlfriend because she had passed an important exams. Afterward, we had an Aperol Spritz and an amazing conversations.
BONUS QUESTION: WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAY TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPORTING YOU ON YOUR AMBITIOUS JOURNEY?
I want to thank everyone for their trust in me and my vision. I do all this not to enrich myself, but to create true value and to give something back to both nature and humanity. This is only the beginning of a long journey, on which I would be happy to have you as companions by my side.
Become Our Next Truth Founder Today: - FREE To Submit & Be Published
Audience and Reach:
Reach: 15,000+ Subscribers & growing.
Co-Found Events: 250 - 300 People.
Audience: Entrepreneurs, Creators, Early Adopters.
Job Titles: Founder, CEO, and Business Owner.
Average e-mail open rate: 55%
We are in search of passionate Founders like You to share their truth stories in exchange for FREE Marketing in our newsletters and on our platform, To be introduced to our Co-Found Community of over 15,000+ Subscribers.
GREAT NEWS: You Don't Have To Do It Alone. - This Is Your invitation for us to answer your Truth Questions Together.
Request Your Invitation: HERE
Get The Latest Founder Interviews Direct To Your Inbox!
Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers To Our Newsletter, Where we send you Founder interviews & Truth Tips; For you to get insight, And learn the Truth about the person behind the venture from 20 Truth Questions Founders answer, For the chance to have their profiles and stories published on our site & newsletter.
Under Construction ( Stealth Startup )