''There is not a single situation in my life that I haven't turned around for the better''
Cassie is the Founder of AIMARS - The Company That Transforms Data Into Decisions For Businesses Around The World. She has taken the challenge to answer our 20 Truth Questions, For us to gain some insight, And learn the Truth about the person behind the venture.
My TRUTH Story:
1. INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON TO A CROWD OF 10,000+ PEOPLE?
Cassie was born in Afghanistan but grew up in the Netherlands. She has a law degree, but has decided to jump right into a startup after graduating. She's been 2x VP of Sales EMEA, A Regional Manager at US/LATAM and a Director of Sales & Marketing for APAC & PH.
2. WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A TRUTH FOUNDER? A Truth Founder is someone living their life in alignment with their purpose.
3. WHAT EVENT OR EVENTS HAPPENED TO YOU THAT INSPIRED YOU TO BECOME A FOUNDER?
I had a desire to build something of my own, and become the manager I always wanted to have. As I also want to change the status quo of the world we live in.
4. WHAT IS YOUR MORNING ROUTINE & RITUAL? I have coffee, take morning calls, Do some brainstorming or deep work ideally planned for the morning ahead.
5. WHAT MANTRA,QUOTE,LINE OR PHRASE DO YOU SAY OFTEN TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE YOURSELF? Trust the timing of your life; And trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
6. WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE SHOULD CARE ABOUT YOUR VENTURE? They should care because it our product is built with efficiency and with the sales executive in mind. To remove the focus from arbitrary tasks and focus on what really matters: forging human connections, building relationships, and closing deals.
7. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE TO MAKE YOUR VENTURE A SUCCESS?
My many years of experience at various startups. Leading early-stage sales teams to series A & B funding rounds has prepared me for this role, And for what I felt was a huge gap in the market.
8. WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE FOR YOUR VENTURE? ( START WTIH: IMAGINE A WORLD... WHAT IF...WE WILL BE... )
We will be the company that transforms data into decisions for businesses around the world.
9. ANSWER THESE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE - I BELIEVE... I DON'T BELIEVE... I believe that there is space for everyone at the top.
I believe that our success comes from supporting others.
I believe that I am the exception, not the rule.
10. WHAT'S ONE DECISION YOU MADE AS A FOUNDER THAT COMPLETELY CHANGED THE COURSE OF YOUR JOURNEY? Learning to shut out opinions from others; And focus within, and on what I believe is the next best course of action for my business.
11. WHAT DO YOU REGARD AS YOUR GREATEST SUCCESS PERSONALLY & AS A FOUNDER? Our ability to make others believe in our mission as much as we do.
12. WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHY? I can never be accused of not having enough grit and resourcefulness. There is not a single situation in my life that I haven't turned around for the better.
13. WHAT'S ONE THING YOU CAN IMPROVE ABOUT YOURSELF, AND WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE NOT DONE IT BY NOW?
Patience is not something I have a lot of, and I haven't done too much to improve it because it has also been my biggest ally at times, pushing me to move forward and make things happen, fast.
14. WHAT'S THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED OR GIVEN, OR BOTH?
Do what you love, become the best at it, and the money will follow.
15. ON A SCALE FROM 1 TO 10 - 10 BEING THE BEST. HOW WELL DO YOU THINK YOU AND YOUR TRUTH STORY IS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD BY YOUR COMMUNITY? ( WHY NOT 10? ) I think 8, mostly because I am still at the beginning of my journey, so much is still yet to come.
16. WHO DO YOU MOST ADMIRE AND WHY? I don't like to admire people because they mostly do not live up to your imagination of who you think they are; But if I had to choose someone, it'd be Mark Roberge from Hubspot, mostly because I believe his book was a game changer for my career.
17. DESCRIBE YOUR VENTURE - ELEVATOR PITCH STYLE?
AIMARS empowers account executives by giving them back time and helping them build high quality pipelines, and identifying deals that are more likely to close, all based on our proprietary algorithms developed by sales experts.
18. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT MISSION STATEMENT OR MESSAGE + MARKET FIT FOR YOUR VENTURE?
We are on a mission to eliminate reporting dashboards and to enable direct implementation of actionable insights by the people who need it the most: Sales Executives.
19. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO TO UNWIND AFTER A LONG WORK DAY?
Reading, getting some fresh air with a walk, and journaling.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU TREATED YOURSELF TO AND WHAT DID YOU CELEBRATE? My co-founder Magda and I treated ourselves to a dinner out celebrating that we got into Earlybird VC's incubator Vision Lab.
BONUS QUESTION: WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAY TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPORTING YOU ON YOUR AMBITIOUS JOURNEY?
I am more grateful than words can convey, your support is what keeps us going, and what keeps us innovating.
Become Our Next Truth Founder Today: - FREE To Submit & Be Published
Audience and Reach:
Reach: 15,000+ Subscribers & growing.
Co-Found Events: 250 - 300 People.
Audience: Entrepreneurs, Creators, Early Adopters.
Job Titles: Founder, CEO, and Business Owner.
Average e-mail open rate: 55%
We are in search of passionate Founders like You to share their truth stories in exchange for FREE Marketing in our newsletters and on our platform, To be introduced to our Co-Found Community of over 15,000+ Subscribers.
GREAT NEWS: You Don't Have To Do It Alone. - This Is Your invitation for us to answer your Truth Questions Together.
Request Your Invitation: HERE
Get The Latest Founder Interviews Direct To Your Inbox!
Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers To Our Newsletter, Where we send you Founder interviews & Truth Tips; For you to get insight, And learn the Truth about the person behind the venture from 20 Truth Questions Founders answer, For the chance to have their profiles and stories published on our site & newsletter.