''My enthusiastic nature motivates me, And I can use it to motivate others''
Beatriz is the Founder of braVe Care - A Unique Patent Pending Soothing Period Cream Formula Made From Medicinal Herbs - She has taken the challenge to answer our 20 Truth Questions, For us to get some insight, And learn the Truth about the people behind the venture.
I'm Searching For:
A passionate Co-Founder - Please reach me directly for more.
My TRUTH Story:
1. INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON TO A CROWD OF 10,000+ PEOPLE? Beatriz was born in Rio de Janeiro, And at the age of 7 moved from a big city to a small village near Munich. Her multicultural upbringing has shaped her since childhood. It took nearly 25 years for her to actively choose a country; And she's still in search of the right balance between Brazil and Germany.
With her start-up, she's starting to feel much closer to finding this balance, And is convinced that her Brazilian roots, and being a mom of three has definitely become her unique selling proposition (USP).
2. WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A TRUTH FOUNDER? A Truth Founder is someone who is passionately involved in entrepreneurship.
3. WHAT EVENT OR EVENTS HAPPENED TO YOU THAT INSPIRED YOU TO BECOME A FOUNDER?
It was a process. I developed a period cream for my menstrual pain, and after the product worked so well for me and my friends, I wanted other women beyond my circle to benefit from it too.
4. WHAT IS YOUR MORNING ROUTINE & RITUAL? As a mother of three children, including a baby, having a routine is quite challenging. I try to wake up 15 minutes before everyone else, just to have some time for myself and gather my thoughts for the day. Then it's time to prepare breakfast and snacks.
5. WHAT MANTRA,QUOTE,LINE OR PHRASE DO YOU SAY OFTEN TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE YOURSELF? E-commerce is a marathon, not a sprint. And because I sometimes tend to be overly ambitious: Cobbler, stick to your last.
6. WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE SHOULD CARE ABOUT YOUR VENTURE? In my business, it's all about women's health. A topic that has been neglected for decades. In this field, there is not only a lot of societal potential but also a great deal of financial growth.
7. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE TO MAKE YOUR VENTURE A SUCCESS?
Because I am brave enough to stand up for women's needs in public and to show what alternatives exist in the field of women's health.
8. WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE FOR YOUR VENTURE? ( START WTIH: IMAGINE A WORLD... WHAT IF...WE WILL BE... )
Personally, I'm always very happy about customer feedback and to prove that this woman's product truly helps.
Success for my start-up means turning my MVP into a real business case.
9. ANSWER THESE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE - I BELIEVE... I DON'T BELIEVE... I believe mothers make better entrepreneurs.
I don't believe you can manifest success.
I believe that in 10 years, the women's health market will have skyrocketed.
I don't believe we can improve women's health without political backing.
I believe social media is overrated for start-ups.
I don't believe seeking external help in the form of coaches makes you weak or incompetent.
10. WHAT'S ONE DECISION YOU MADE AS A FOUNDER THAT COMPLETELY CHANGED THE COURSE OF YOUR JOURNEY? Parting ways with my original co-founder.
11. WHAT DO YOU REGARD AS YOUR GREATEST SUCCESS PERSONALLY & AS A FOUNDER? Bringing our first product to market despite my pregnancy and having a baby, and not giving up even when it was more challenging and slower than I planned.
12. WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHY? My enthusiastic nature. Because it motivates me, And I can use it to motivate others.
13. WHAT'S ONE THING YOU CAN IMPROVE ABOUT YOURSELF, AND WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE NOT DONE IT BY NOW?
To look at KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) more rationally and less emotionally. Because I believe that with time, a routine will eventually develop.
14. WHAT'S THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED OR GIVEN, OR BOTH?
"A vida e um sopro" by Oscar Niemeyer. Life is a breath.
15. ON A SCALE FROM 1 TO 10 - 10 BEING THE BEST. HOW WELL DO YOU THINK YOU AND YOUR TRUTH STORY IS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD BY YOUR COMMUNITY? ( WHY NOT 10? ) 10
16. WHO DO YOU MOST ADMIRE AND WHY? I admire anyone with Perseverance, Because I'm a very impatient person.
17. DESCRIBE YOUR VENTURE - ELEVATOR PITCH STYLE? braVe care is a female wellbeing brand based in Munich. Our goal is to develop natural products, enhance female health and to educate women at the same time.
We launched our first product in May 2023. It's a unique patent pending soothing period cream formula made from medicinal herbs.
braVe care represents modern phytotherapy.
18. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT MISSION STATEMENT OR MESSAGE + MARKET FIT FOR YOUR VENTURE?
Your Period.Your Choice. Make the braVe Choice.
19. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO TO UNWIND AFTER A LONG WORK DAY?
Yoga or Cocktails.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU TREATED YOURSELF TO AND WHAT DID YOU CELEBRATE? I bought myself a beauty product after receiving our first PR-Clipping in a huge women's lifestyle magazine.
BONUS QUESTION: WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAY TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPORTING YOU ON YOUR AMBITIOUS JOURNEY?
Thank you for your patience and sorry for being a bitch sometimes :-)
Become Our Next Truth Founder Today: - FREE To Submit & Be Published
Audience and Reach:
Reach: 15,000+ Subscribers & growing.
Co-Found Events: 250 - 300 People.
Audience: Entrepreneurs, Creators, Early Adopters.
Job Titles: Founder, CEO, and Business Owner.
Average e-mail open rate: 55%
We are in search of passionate Founders like You to share their truth stories in exchange for FREE Marketing in our newsletters and on our platform, To be introduced to our Co-Found Community of over 15,000+ Subscribers.
GREAT NEWS: You Don't Have To Do It Alone. - This Is Your invitation for us to answer your Truth Questions Together.
Request Your Invitation: HERE
Get The Latest Founder Interviews Direct To Your Inbox!
Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers To Our Newsletter, Where we send you Founder interviews & Truth Tips; For you to get insight, And learn the Truth about the person behind the venture from 20 Truth Questions Founders answer, For the chance to have their profiles and stories published on our site & newsletter.