''We don't seek shortcuts. Hard work, dedication, and an unwavering commitment are the keys to long-term success''
Andre is the Founder of Virtofy - With A Mission To Revolutionize Presentations With A Cutting-Edge VR Presentation App That Makes The Experience Easy & Captivating. He has taken the challenge to answer our 20 Truth Questions, For us to get some insight, And learn the Truth about the people behind the venture.
My TRUTH Story:
1. INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON TO A CROWD OF 10,000+ PEOPLE? Andre Weinhold is a visionary born in the '80s with a passion for gaming ignited by classics like C64, NES, and SNES. His journey began when he started programming games in the late '90s, and after school, he pursued an education in the IT industry while collaborating with friends on games like 'Glider Collect'n Kill.' This game, which he co-created, stands as a testament to his early passion for game development and his collaborative spirit.
As he gained experience in large enterprise software projects, he accumulated the resources to follow his dream. In 2013, he recognized the perfect moment to create a VR presentation App: Virtofy.
Today, Andre continues to live his dream, driven by the unwavering support of his community, as he strives to create a VR presentation App that will leave a lasting mark for years to come.
From his origins to the present, Andre's journey embodies dedication and innovation, representing the potential within each of us to turn dreams into reality.
2. WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A TRUTH FOUNDER? A Truth Founder is someone who combines visionary ideas with unwavering integrity, committed to transparency, ethics, and a positive impact on their community and the world.
3. WHAT EVENT OR EVENTS HAPPENED TO YOU THAT INSPIRED YOU TO BECOME A FOUNDER?
I was inspired to become a founder by my childhood dream of creating computer games. Back in the '90s, I read in computer magazines that having a company was necessary to sell your own games. So, here I am, living that dream.
4. WHAT IS YOUR MORNING ROUTINE & RITUAL? I don't have one.
5. WHAT MANTRA,QUOTE,LINE OR PHRASE DO YOU SAY OFTEN TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE YOURSELF? Done, Next!
6. WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE SHOULD CARE ABOUT YOUR VENTURE? I think that Virtual and Augemented reallity (Spatial computing) will become the next "normal" reallity for many people, as it has so many advantages over the current 2D stuff. It will offer you places and sourroundings you cannot archive in real life. Our solution will be part of this movement.
7. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE TO MAKE YOUR VENTURE A SUCCESS?
We believe in our solution and are dedicated to its continuous improvement. We don't seek shortcuts; instead, we focus on delivering a high-quality product. We firmly believe that hard work, dedication, and unwavering commitment are the keys to long-term success.
8. WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE FOR YOUR VENTURE? ( START WTIH: IMAGINE A WORLD... WHAT IF...WE WILL BE... )
IMAGINE A WORLD where immersive and impactful presentations are the norm, transcending geographical boundaries.
WHAT IF our VR presentation app, Virtofy, becomes the go-to solution for businesses and educators worldwide?
WE WILL BE thrilled to see our venture's success defined by a global community of satisfied users, empowered by the ability to create, collaborate, and communicate like never before.
Success for us is when Virtofy is not just a tool but a transformative experience, making presentations engaging, efficient, and eco-friendly.
9. ANSWER THESE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE - I BELIEVE... I DON'T BELIEVE... I believe in science, which is based on empirical evidence and the pursuit of knowledge through observation and experimentation.
I don't believe in fortune, as it often relies on superstition or chance rather than empirical evidence.
10. WHAT'S ONE DECISION YOU MADE AS A FOUNDER THAT COMPLETELY CHANGED THE COURSE OF YOUR JOURNEY? Going All-In!
11. WHAT DO YOU REGARD AS YOUR GREATEST SUCCESS PERSONALLY & AS A FOUNDER? My most significant personal achievement has been cultivating a strong network of loving friends and family who support me.
As a founder, one of the greatest accomplishments was securing a substantial deal with a company, effectively replacing other less productive partnerships that seemed to be draining resources.
12. WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHY? I appreciate my ability to stay resolutely focused on my goals. This quality helps me maintain a high level of concentration and determination, allowing me to achieve what I set out to do.
13. WHAT'S ONE THING YOU CAN IMPROVE ABOUT YOURSELF, AND WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE NOT DONE IT BY NOW?
One area I'd like to improve about myself is my dietary choices. While I'm aware of the benefits of healthier eating, I still have a penchant for certain processed foods that I enjoy. It's often a challenge to resist them.
14. WHAT'S THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED OR GIVEN, OR BOTH?
Received: Nothing earns more trustworthiness than paid bills.
15. ON A SCALE FROM 1 TO 10 - 10 BEING THE BEST. HOW WELL DO YOU THINK YOU AND YOUR TRUTH STORY IS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD BY YOUR COMMUNITY? ( WHY NOT 10? ) I'd rate the understanding of my truth story by my community at an 8. There's always room for improvement, and some nuances may not be fully grasped, which is why it's not a 10.
16. WHO DO YOU MOST ADMIRE AND WHY? I most admire John Carmack for his pioneering contributions to the field of computer graphics and virtual reality. His innovative work has pushed the boundaries of technology and opened up new possibilities in the world of gaming and immersive experiences.
17. DESCRIBE YOUR VENTURE - ELEVATOR PITCH STYLE?
At Virtofy, we're revolutionizing presentations with our cutting-edge VR presentation app. Imagine stepping into your data, designs, or ideas, and presenting them in a virtual world. It's not just immersive; it's impactful. Whether you're in education, real estate, or any industry, Virtofy elevates your communication, making it engaging, memorable, and truly effective. Say goodbye to dull presentations and hello to the future of immersive storytelling!
18. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT MISSION STATEMENT OR MESSAGE + MARKET FIT FOR YOUR VENTURE?
Mission Statement: "To make VR presentations easy and captivating, setting the standard for immersive communication."
Market Fit Message: "Elevate your presentations effortlessly with Virtofy. Join us in creating the future of VR presentations."
19. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO TO UNWIND AFTER A LONG WORK DAY?
I like to unwind after a long workday by engaging in some sports activities, followed by a refreshing shower. Sometimes, I also enjoy unwinding by browsing through YouTube for interesting content.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU TREATED YOURSELF TO AND WHAT DID YOU CELEBRATE? The last thing I treated myself to was enjoying some nice cocktails on my birthday.
BONUS QUESTION: WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAY TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPORTING YOU ON YOUR AMBITIOUS JOURNEY?
I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who has supported me on this ambitious journey. Your outstanding support and belief in me means the world. I will never forget your contributions.
Become Our Next Truth Founder Today: - FREE To Submit & Be Published
Audience and Reach:
Reach: 15,000+ Subscribers & growing.
Co-Found Events: 250 - 300 People.
Audience: Entrepreneurs, Creators, Early Adopters.
Job Titles: Founder, CEO, and Business Owner.
Average e-mail open rate: 55%
We are in search of passionate Founders like You to share their truth stories in exchange for FREE Marketing in our newsletters and on our platform, To be introduced to our Co-Found Community of over 15,000+ Subscribers.
GREAT NEWS: You Don't Have To Do It Alone. - This Is Your invitation for us to answer your Truth Questions Together.
Request Your Invitation: HERE
Get The Latest Founder Interviews Direct To Your Inbox!
Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers To Our Newsletter, Where we send you Founder interviews & Truth Tips; For you to get insight, And learn the Truth about the person behind the venture from 20 Truth Questions Founders answer, For the chance to have their profiles and stories published on our site & newsletter.