''Don't take anything too seriously, And find the fun in it''
Alexandra is the Founder of FIRA - The Feierabend Company. She has taken the challenge to answer our 20 Truth Questions, For us to get some insight, And learn the Truth about the person behind the venture.
I'm Searching For:
A Co-Founder, ideally a numbers wizzard with a track record in the FMCG/food sector.
My TRUTH Story:
1. INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON TO A CROWD OF 10,000+ PEOPLE? During the last 15+ years, She has worked as a start-up founder, digital strategist and special agent with corporates and startups across verticals and industries, including fashion, media, automotive, arts & culture, travel, marketing, commerce, HR, and more. That makes her personal portfolio an ecosystem of solutions. What drives her most is curiosity paired with the inherent need to understand things and solve problems, create things, disrupt things or start things like her latest venture - FIRA The Feierabend Company. Together with likeminded people, she and her team are creating relaxing products for a stressed out world - with Cannabis.
2. WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A TRUTH FOUNDER? A pretty solid no bullshit policy, being real and honest, in good and in bad times.
3. WHAT EVENT OR EVENTS HAPPENED TO YOU THAT INSPIRED YOU TO BECOME A FOUNDER? My dad and my inability to adhere to rules that don't make sense to me.
4. WHAT IS YOUR MORNING ROUTINE & RITUAL? Music, coffee and cigarettes.
5. WHAT MANTRA,QUOTE,LINE OR PHRASE DO YOU SAY OFTEN TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE YOURSELF? “Our lives are not as limited as we think they are; the world is a wonderfully weird place; consensual reality is significantly flawed; no institution can be trusted, but love does work; all things are possible; and we all could be happy and fulfilled if we only had the guts to be truly free and the wisdom to shrink our egos and quit taking ourselves so damn seriously.” Tom Robbins
6. WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE SHOULD CARE ABOUT YOUR VENTURE? Because Feierabend is important for mental and physical health.
7. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE TO MAKE YOUR VENTURE A SUCCESS? I guess I combine a self starter mentality with a lot of empathy, resilience, humor, a pretty good intuition, a high tolerance for risk and the ability to ask for help if I don't know the answers.
8. WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE FOR YOU PERSONALLY AND FOR YOUR VENTURE? Success is to be able to work and live to your own rhythm with family/friends/team that are self motivated, while being very clear about our own values, without hurting anyone else in the process and ideally furthering something meaningful for as many people as possible.
9. ANSWER THESE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE - I BELIEVE... I DON'T BELIEVE... I believe anyone can do anything, I believe that fun and pleasure are the ultimate motor and that they are unbeatable if paired with intelligence and being a nice person. I don't believe in patriarchy. I believe in collaboration over achieving
10. WHAT'S ONE DECISION YOU MADE AS A FOUNDER THAT COMPLETELY CHANGED THE COURSE OF YOUR JOURNEY? To take a break while the company is running to reassess if I was going in the right direction.
11. WHAT DO YOU REGARD AS YOUR GREATEST SUCCESS PERSONALLY & AS A FOUNDER? Not letting my ego ruin the show.
12. WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHY? My range.
13. WHAT'S ONE THING YOU CAN IMPROVE ABOUT YOURSELF, AND WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE NOT DONE IT BY NOW? I suck at anything finance, fund raising and I am not great at admin stuff in general. I haven't done enough about it because I feel insecure on that playing field.
14. WHAT'S THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED OR GIVEN, OR BOTH? Don't take anything too seriously, And find the fun in it.
15. ON A SCALE FROM 1 TO 10 - 10 BEING THE BEST. HOW WELL DO YOU THINK YOU AND YOUR TRUTH STORY IS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD BY YOUR COMMUNITY? ( WHY NOT 10? ) Hm, I guess a 7,5. It's really a mindset thing.
16. WHO DO YOU MOST ADMIRE AND WHY? Phoebe Waller-Bridge because she's a genius. David Bowie because he so gracefully showed the world how to be unique. Prince because he made music that sounds like love. Imre van Opstal for being a magnificent dancer. People who free themselves of preconceived notions and create their own. My friends because they are such an amazing mix of kindness, badassery, adaptability and creatitivity.
17. DESCRIBE YOUR VENTURE - ELEVATOR PITCH STYLE? The world is crazy, we need an antidote for a stressed out world. Feierabend (german for the after-work period of the workday) is the manifestation of me-time, of leisure. We package ingredients that help our bodies relax into yummy, enjoyable products.
18. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT MISSION STATEMENT OR MESSAGE + MARKET FIT FOR YOUR VENTURE? See above.
19. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO TO UNWIND AFTER A LONG WORK DAY? Drink FIRA Soda and do whatever I feel like.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU TREATED YOURSELF TO AND WHAT DID YOU CELEBRATE? Last Friday, I celebrated finding out that I tested negative for a pretty bad disease and we danced and dressed in sequence.
Become Our Next Truth Founder Today: - FREE To Submit & Be Published
Audience and Reach:
Reach: 15,000+ Subscribers & growing.
Co-Found Events: 250 - 300 People.
Audience: Entrepreneurs, Creators, Early Adopters.
Job Titles: Founder, CEO, and Business Owner.
Average e-mail open rate: 55%
We are in search of passionate Founders like You to share their truth stories in exchange for FREE Marketing in our newsletters and on our platform, To be introduced to our Co-Found Community of over 15,000+ Subscribers.
GREAT NEWS: You Don't Have To Do It Alone. - This Is Your invitation for us to answer your Truth Questions Together.
Request Your Invitation: HERE
Get The Latest Founder Interviews Direct To Your Inbox!
Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers To Our Newsletter, Where we send you Founder interviews & Truth Tips; For you to get insight, And learn the Truth about the person behind the venture from 20 Truth Questions Founders answer, For the chance to have their profiles and stories published on our site & newsletter.