''I'm resilient. Why? Because I outlast others. - You've got to learn to let your 'I' die''
Alexander is the Founder of Denglisch Docs - The Only Company In The World On A Mission To Make The Entire D-A-CH-LI Region Bilingual. He has taken the challenge to answer our 20 Truth Questions, For us to get some insight, And learn the Truth about the person behind the venture.
My TRUTH Story:
1. INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON TO A CROWD OF 10,000+ PEOPLE? Alexander is an Israeli entrepreneur based in Germany. With a background in intercultural competence, marketing, and linguistics. He is a former basketball player, But was faced with a career-ending injury. His personal interests include philosophy and psychology. He is an avid traveler and loves canyons and deserts.
2. WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A TRUTH FOUNDER? A Truth Founder is someone who's able to put things into perspective, And doesn't want to just see life as he thinks it is, But as it actually is.
3. WHAT EVENT OR EVENTS HAPPENED TO YOU THAT INSPIRED YOU TO BECOME A FOUNDER? Seeing injustice in the world.
4. WHAT IS YOUR MORNING ROUTINE & RITUAL? I wake up between 4 and 5 am. Stretch for 20-30 minutes. Sip on my jasmine tea while reading emails.
5. WHAT MANTRA,QUOTE,LINE OR PHRASE DO YOU SAY OFTEN TO INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE YOURSELF? In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I have lived for.
6. WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE SHOULD CARE ABOUT YOUR VENTURE? Because it will change the lives of hundreds of millions of people for the better.
7. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONE TO MAKE YOUR VENTURE A SUCCESS? I have all the right ingredients, skillset, talents, knowledge, an insatiable drive; And most importantly, an amazing group of good people around me.
8. WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE FOR YOU PERSONALLY AND FOR YOUR VENTURE? When we've sent a ripple that will bring about a reality where there are no two people in the world that cannot understand each other because of a language barrier. Personally: when I see that new reality shaping up before my eyes.
9. ANSWER THESE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE - I BELIEVE... I DON'T BELIEVE... I believe we can change the world. I don't believe it's impossible. I believe people can evolve limitlessly. I don't believe we know our full potential. I believe the current world order is lopsided. I don't believe it's irreversible. I believe life is too short to look at it through a film of prejudices and preconceptions.
10. WHAT'S ONE DECISION YOU MADE AS A FOUNDER THAT COMPLETELY CHANGED THE COURSE OF YOUR JOURNEY? I've decided to turn Denglisch Docs into a brand that one day will be a household name.
11. WHAT DO YOU REGARD AS YOUR GREATEST SUCCESS PERSONALLY & AS A FOUNDER? Personally: That I was able to take care of people beyond my family circle. As a Founder: That I've built an amazing team of talented and charismatic people who are based all over the world.
12. WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHY? I'm resilient. Why? Because I outlast others.
13. WHAT'S ONE THING YOU CAN IMPROVE ABOUT YOURSELF, AND WHY DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE NOT DONE IT BY NOW? To learn to be kinder to myself. I'm sometimes too busy working to make our vision a reality.
14. WHAT'S THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED OR GIVEN, OR BOTH? Received: "You've got so much energy. If you learn to harness it, the sky is the limit for you." Given: "Let your 'I' die."
15. ON A SCALE FROM 1 TO 10 - 10 BEING THE BEST. HOW WELL DO YOU THINK YOU AND YOUR TRUTH STORY IS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD BY YOUR COMMUNITY? ( WHY NOT 10? ) 8 - Why not 10? I think they don't fully understand how it will transform people and their lives.
16. WHO DO YOU MOST ADMIRE AND WHY? Leo Tolstoy past his midlife crisis. He lived what he preached.
17. DESCRIBE YOUR VENTURE - ELEVATOR PITCH STYLE? The only company in the world on a mission to make the entire D-A-CH-LI region bilingual. We help German speakers play a more active role on the world stage, And open doors to those who don't speak German yet to actively participate in the local economy.
18. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT MISSION STATEMENT OR MESSAGE + MARKET FIT FOR YOUR VENTURE? To bridge linguistic inequality in the D-A-CH-LI region, thereby boosting and democratizing the local economy.
19. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO TO UNWIND AFTER A LONG WORK DAY? Take a shower and watch a movie from the 90s.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU TREATED YOURSELF TO AND WHAT DID YOU CELEBRATE? A couple of days ago, I slept 8 hours for the first time in more than two years. I celebrated a tough week, filled with dozens of challenging meetings and a number of events that went great.
Become Our Next Truth Founder Today: - FREE To Submit & Be Published
Audience and Reach:
Reach: 15,000+ Subscribers & growing.
Co-Found Events: 250 - 300 People.
Audience: Entrepreneurs, Creators, Early Adopters.
Job Titles: Founder, CEO, and Business Owner.
Average e-mail open rate: 55%
We are in search of passionate Founders like You to share their truth stories in exchange for FREE Marketing in our newsletters and on our platform, To be introduced to our Co-Found Community of over 15,000+ Subscribers.
GREAT NEWS: You Don't Have To Do It Alone. - This Is Your invitation for us to answer your Truth Questions Together.
Request Your Invitation: HERE
Get The Latest Founder Interviews Direct To Your Inbox!
Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers To Our Newsletter, Where we send you Founder interviews & Truth Tips; For you to get insight, And learn the Truth about the person behind the venture from 20 Truth Questions Founders answer, For the chance to have their profiles and stories published on our site & newsletter.